Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 12, 2012

1000 Save On More Points

Need some Save On points? I find every once in awhile it is beneficial to use points to lower the price of something at Save On or Coopers. I actually enjoy getting updates from Safeway this way as there are often great printable coupons. I was happy to sign up for this!

Sign up to receive exclusive offers delivered to your inbox
here by April 30,2012
I did this and this is the confirmation I received.
Congratulations on signing up for your saveonfoods.com account.
To complete your account registration, we’ve sent you an account verification email to the address you provided.
Please click on the link in the email to activate your account. If you don’t receive an email within five minutes please check your junk mail folder.
If you’ve selected your email preferences, your 1000 More Rewards points will be added to your More Rewards account within 48 hours of activation.




No comments: