Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Overnight Crepes

I love the convenience of this recipe!
Just throw all the ingredients in
 the blender and put it in the fridge!
We used this all the time when we would
go camping. Our tradition was dad would
cook the crepes...I love that tradition!

Crepes
1 1/2 cups milk
2 Tbsp vanilla
3 large egg yolks
2 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups flour
5 Tbsp oil

Place all in blender.
Blend high 30 secs, then scrap
down the sides then blend
again for 30 secs.

Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours or overnight.

Heat pan to med. Pour in a half a ladle of batter.
Less is more with crepes...believe me!
Lift and tilt the pan so the batter covers the whole pan.
Flip once bubbling starts.

We are lucky to have these photos as they disappeared as fast as I cooked them! We added some fresh cherry sauce(thanks Yamos)
and some whipped cream and syrup!
Enjoy!

No comments: