Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Caramel Microwave Popcorn

Want a treat to bring to a Christmas party or as a little gift? Want something really easy? This is one of my favorite, easy, very tasty(only make it a Christmas time) recipes. What I love about having a blog is that I can share and record things like this for myself so that next year, when I can't find the recipe for this, I can type in the search bar, caramel microwave popcorn.

All you need is a brown paper bag! Which is easier said than done these days! I was given a big stack of these Safeway brown paper bags and I have been carefully using them!! It seems right around this time of year in the flyers that come to our door we get one brown paper bag, maybe you do too!
The recipe is here

I add a few nuts and then melt a little chocolate(wafers or blocks of melting chocolate)and drizzle it over top. The down and up side is that it's soooo good!




2 comments:

stephen said...

mmmm...
Here's wishing you and Terry and all yours a beautiful Christmas and abundant peace.

Unknown said...

This is good recipe about the popcorn I also crazy about the popcorn during the see movie in theatre.

digital camera reviews