Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I've got lots of eggs!



Thanks to my mom and dad!!! I've got lots of eggs! My oldest daughter made this cookbook and made us Chicken Caesar Crepes one day. They were delicious so I thought I'd share the recipe with you.  First off I doubled the recipe above, as one batch only makes 4 crepes. I used setting 3 on my glass stop stove to cook them just right.




Meanwhile I had some chicken that I had precooked, warming.We spread some Caesar salad dressing, a little grated cheese and Parmesan, as well as the chicken and some salad greens, then we rolled them up. Serve them with a salad or soup. Yum! It's a great busy night supper as you can premake the crepes(this takes less than 15 minutes) and precook the chicken.


Thanks for this great supper B! Love ya.....mom 




Posted by Picasa

No comments: