Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Email and Subscribing to this Blog

I love to get your emails with your comments and questions! Today I got a question that I would love to respond to, but I have no email address to reply to. If you email me from here, I can't reply to you directly unless you leave an email address. The poster was asking about the Free Glasses and so I will direct you here Clearly contacts is the company.
If you want to ask a question that I respond to so everyone can see, you click comments below the blog post.
If you want to get the posts emailed to you, just add your email in the right hand column of the blog.
Following this blog just means your thumbnail picture shows up on this blog, you won't get the posts emailed to you unless you add your email.
Hope that helps!



No comments: