Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Orange Juice at Walmart $1

I went to Walmart early this morning. While I was in the dairy area I came across this
orange juice for $1. The dairy manager, Claudine, was kind enough to come over while I
was shopping and tell me that the reason it's a dollar is because they have changed the packaging and
can no longer sell it with the old packaging. The expiry date is May! I got some for us and some for our food coop!

Some of the meats had been marked 30% off.
Walmart is fantastic about ad matching as well as competitor coupon matching.
I bought the Safeway egg deal and they happily rung them in at $1.33 each.(If you haven't got this yet, today is the last day.) I have been so impressed by how Walmart employees go out of their way to be friendly and helpful!

No comments: