Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 12, 2014

50% Off at Value Village and Canada Wide Price Matching at Walmart!

It's 50 % Off at Value Village tomorrow.
Valid in Canadian stores only. Super Savers Club Card required to redeem this offer. Sale excludes new merchandise (red tags), jewelry, books and items tagged housewares or furniture. Not valid with any other coupon or discount. The Super Saver card is free but I think you need to apply for it on-line.
Also, very exciting news...... I was talking with my friend, Lee,
 today and she asked if I knew about Walmart's Canada wide price match guarantee! They will price match any store flyer in Canada! I thought it too good to be true, but she had tried it and it worked. I phoned my Kelowna Walmart and they said yes indeed, they would price match any advertised price in Canada. What is so fun is that they will do it from your smart phone or tablet! So, using the Rebee app is really going to pay off!  I have often looked at No Frills and Sobey's flyers and wished we had those stores in town. This could definitely really help the grocery budget! All it takes is a little patience to flip through those on-line flyers, but after that it's a one stop shop! 
Some highlight deals.....
Blue Sky Market (Toronto, Ontario) bananas .39/lb
Best Value Food Mart(Toronto, Ontario) Pink Lady apples .19/lb!!!!!!
Grade A Seedless green grapes .88/lb!!!!
Nations Fresh Foods(Toronto, Ontario) Red and Savoy Cabbage 2/$1
Fortinos(Toronto, Ontario)Rooster Brand Instant noodles 400g .58
Thanks so much for the tip Lee! I will try it out tomorrow and let you know how it goes

No comments: