Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Windex Update

Just an update on the Windex Rebate. It was super easy! I just took a picture of my whole receipt and sent it to them. They emailed me a confirmation code which I entered on their site with my mailing address. They emailed me back to say it would be here in 4-6 weeks!
 I bought 2 Antibacterial Windex at Safeway. 
 (plus tax)                                                              
  Total cost                                                         
$5.98
   .72
$6.70
 I used a buy one get one coupon                                   
 I got 15 Air miles which when used as cash are worth 
 I will get a  Mastercard                                                  
 Total made   
-$2.99
-$1.58
-$10
$7.87!
                                                                   
 Go get yours! :)

No comments: