Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Reebee Flyer App

Do you wish you could look at flyers on your Apple device? There is a FANTASTIC app for that! Try Reebee. I  installed the app last week. I love having all the current and upcoming flyers all together in one place! All I did was enter my location and viola! Food flyers, department store flyers, and others, all at your fingertips! There is a Current section and an Upcoming section. Right now in my upcoming I have next week's Walmart, Superstore, Canadian Tire, Rexall and No Frills. It makes it pretty nice for making a shopping list! Now, some have had success price matching with this app, but some haven't. I guess I will still carry around the paper flyers for now. What about you?
The Android version is coming soon.

No comments: