Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Bacon Pancakes!

blog 007
I was on Pinterest the other day when I found this recipe! Bacon inside of  pancakes, is there anything better?
So, I was inspired to try them this morning! First, I did the bacon(to perfection) on my new to me George Foreman grill! Then I substituted our pancake recipe for the pancake mix in the original recipe.
Pancake Mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
2 1/4 cup milk
Mix wet together
3 cups flour
2 tsp salt
1/2 cup sugar
3 1/2 tsp baking powder
Mix dry together, add to wet, mix just until combined.
blog 003
Of course I didn't have everything! I thought the mayonnaise squeeze bottle I kept had a large pouring spout, but it didn't!  I improvised and used my pouring measuring cup. They aren't perfect, but they are still tasty. I poured a long line of batter onto a preheated(375) frying pan. then I pressed the cooked bacon piece into the batter and poured a thin line of batter over the  bacon. Then I just continued to cook until done! So, yummy!

No comments: