Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 10, 2013

Checkout 51 for April

blog 003
I thought it might be fun to keep a record of what I bought each month with the Checkout 51 app
I wondered if it might be interesting to some of you to see what I got and how much I saved.( I am secretly hoping you will get Checkout 51 and start saving too! They have it for both Android and Apple now!)
So, for the month of April I bought the following(remember we have 3 accounts in our home)
3 Kraft dinner smart .49 each
2 Cheemo perogies $1 each
1 Dr Oetker's Pizza $1.38
1 Reactine made $1.55
1 Bread      free
2 Europe's Best Frozen Fruit $1.50 each
3 Nutrigrain $1 each
3 Liberte yogurt .99 each
3 Natural Selections Sausage $1.24 each
1 Shreddies $1.22
2 Special K $1.88 each
Made $4 for 4 grocery receipts over $60
22 items purchased
Total Cost of Items $81.89

Total spent $15.97

Checkout 51 is constantly updating their app to make it work better. This past week there was an update so that we can view the offers off-line! So, fun! I no longer need to take screenshots of the offers before I leave home! This is a great app!



No comments: