Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, November 25, 2010

What I got today!

Going to the mail these days is fun! Here's what I got!A coupon for free package of Stayfree. You can check this post out by just typing in Stayfree in the search bar at the top left hand corner of this blog, right beside the orange Blogger sign.
A coupon for a free box of Kashi...now it's been quite awhile since I requested this so my memory is fuzzy, but I think this was an email I got from Kashi. You can sign up for these kind of emails here.
The 2 $5 gift cards are for Walmart and they are because of a Glade Rebate. Which is still available until Jan 14th. The deal is spend $15 on Glade Products and you get $10 in gift cards for Walmart or Loblaws if you mail in the rebate form and your receipt.

No comments: