Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

$25 Chapters Gift Certificate for $10

This looks like a fantastic deal! Kijiji is offering this as a daily deal. $10 for $25 gift certificate. That's a 60% savings.It is for online purchases. The only thing I couldn't find was an expiry date. If you do let me know. Hopefully it works like a gift card and doesn't expire. It is only available for a total of 24 hours and as you can see there are only 14 hours left. Nice gift!
I got my email confirmation saying I would be able to print it after the deal closed.

Chapters online phone #1-800-832-7569 I talked with a man here and he said he doesn't think there is an expiry date for gift certificates, just like gift cards.

Ok! I learned more! Only one gift card per account!

No comments: