Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 22, 2013

Free Starbucks Coffee for Earth Day

Today at Starbucks if you bring in your reusable cup they will fill it for free with freshly brewed coffee in support of Earth Day!
     Also, watch for your free movie code today from Red Box.
blog 024

This is my favorite Thermos  I got it last year at a garage sale for $1. It seems that coffee gets hotter throughout the day! Love!
I had a mishap this winter. I left my lovely Thermos on the floor by the wood stove. The cup cap shown in this picture was not on, just the drinking lid. It has a plastic button you push in order to get a sip. Well, seems the wood stove really throws off the heat as it melted the button.... :(
So, I will be on the hunt for another one of these this garage sale season!



No comments: