Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!
 To start the year off right it's 10% off day tomorrow!
Extra Foods has their family appreciation days today and tomorrow.
 These aren't the current coupons pictured(I was too lazy to scan them)but the amount to spend and the discount is the same. They are available on the front of the flyer and are effective Jan 2 and 3, 2012.

I think I will try to get the Free Box of Special K Oats and Honey or Blueberry Flavour Cereal.
They have SeaQuest cod,sole, basa fillets 680g $5.98 limit 4.(good price)
No name cheeses are $7.98 for 800g at 10% or more off this is good.
No name pasta is $1.38 for 900g.
Rooster brand instant egg noodles 400g .78.
I think I might also do the MIR for the Finish Dishwasher cleaner.
I like the flexibility of only spending $25 as I often find it hard to spend more. If there are good deals and can see if I reach the higher discounts.

Cooper's 2-7
Pineapples $2.49
Onions 3lb $1.29

Save On Foods 2-7

WF Chicken Breasts 3Kg box $19.78($2.99/lb)
Kraft Cheez Whiz 1Kg $4.99 first 2

No comments: