Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Freebies and Stuff

There's lots of great deals so I just want to really quickly post before I run out the door!
I just learned about www.websaver.ca it's a coupon site. Right now you can get Green Works for .08 if you get the $5.00 off coupon and shop at Zellers this upcoming week. Need more info? Go to www.smartcanucks.ca
Nesters until Oct 16th
Astro Yogurt 650g .98 no limits that I can see
Chapters has lowered there minimum purchase for free shipping! Plus they have a coupon for 25% off of a in store purchase of $35.
McGavins has 2 Free loaves of Discount Special Bread. You need to go to their Facebook page to get it, but you don't have to like them to do it.
Free glasses!!! 10,000 pairs to be given away!
Free perfume sample!
I was talking with Mel and she wondered if we could post baby stuff! I said sure, so she is going to send me emails when she sees great deals on diapers and baby gear! Here's her message to you.
Hi Sue I found that walmart has a sale on parent's choice wipes $8.97 normally over $10.

Huggies diapers, wipes and pull ups are also on sale

Walmart also has deals on parent's choice formulas and baby foods.


No comments: