Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Learning all the time

I am a life learner! I love to learn about new things. I thought I'd share some of the great ways to access all sorts of information. For instance, we are learning Spanish as a family. The traditional school way is just not cutting it for us so we threw in a short itunes podcast, and a few you tube videos!
You don't have to have an ipod to use itunes. Anyone can get a free itunes account and then access the store to find the topic you are interested in. You can just play it through your computer.Love to travel, cook, listen to world news, learn more about computers????There's loads of podcasts!
If you have an ipod and can hook it up to play in your vehicle you can listen to podcasts or books as you drive back and forth to whereever....The possibilities are endless. Love to learn??? Try some free podcasts!

No comments: