Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Earn 50 Air Miles for Using Your Cash Rewards Miles at Rona and More

There are several Air Miles promotions out right now. I have attached photos of the Shell deal as well as the Rona deal  below. As you can see the Rona is the better bang for your buck if you are going to cash in cash rewards. I called about the Rona deal as it seemed to vague and to good to be true. They assured me it was correct but couldn't give me any details. They said I had been targeted by Rona to get this deal. I wondered if I could do it more than once. They said if there was nothing in the fine print saying one time only, go ahead. So, I went to Rona and picked up some shock for my pool and found bird seed(I am almost out!)in the clearance aisle! I asked the cashier if she knew of this deal and she said she did.(I am under the understanding anyone can do it).
 I did 2 separate transactions. The first transaction was $3.41 and the second was $2.31. I will get 50 Air Miles per transaction so in cash rewards 100 Air miles is worth $10.52. In the end I am up $4.81!
Just be sure to seperate your transactions into $10 redemptions to maximize your return!
Fine print says it can take up to 60 days to get the rewards. I have marked my calendar and will update this post when I get them.
image
Redeem Air Miles Cash Rewards get Air Miles in return, until July 14, 2013.
image
Until July 7, 2013, spend your Air Miles cash, get Air Miles in return.
Need to earn some air miles? This weekend at Shell spend $20 on gas and $10 in store and get 25 Air Miles.
 

No comments: