Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, September 14, 2013

This Week's Sales

mexico 2010 073
I had to use this Mexico picture today....
This Week's Sales
Each week I like to post the best deals from the common flyers and stores. Why? Well, one of the best ways to slash your grocery bill is to only buy things that are on sale. It means menu planning according to what's on sale. Where we live it is quite easy to do all the main stores in a fairly short loop. If there is a store that has an item I want that's off the beaten path I try and put it in with other errands in that area. I am really enjoying the Reebee flyer app as I can see the upcoming week's flyers on Thursday and so straddle the 2 weeks to get the best possible deals. Along with the week's sales I always look for the clearance and marked down foods to stretch things even further.

Safeway
Fresh Whole Chicken 3 per bag $1.99/lb
1 Dozen Corn $3.99
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts $2.99/lb

IGA
Fresh Whole Chicken 3 per bag $1.99/lb
Fresh Field Peppers .99/lb

Superstore
Fri Sat only
Grapes 2lbs $1.96
Shrimp Rings 227g 2/$5
Mushrooms 200g .96
All Week
Roses dozen $7.98 limit 6
10lbs onions $3.96

Save On
 Boneless Pork Loin $1.99/lb(Coopers)
10lb Red potatoes $4.99

No comments: