Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Midweek deals


This bluebird posed for us so we could show him to you!



I was in at Shoppers to pick up the milk, cheese and coffee that's on sale. While there I discovered their Everyday Cheese 540g for $3.79!!! That is screaming cheap! No limits! If you want to you can grate it up and freeze it to use in casseroles, wraps, or anything that uses grated cheese.


April 14th at Nesters 4L of milk is $3.87

Market Place IGA 11-17

15lbs of potatoes $3.99

April 15.16,17 only Large Eggs $1.99

Costco has Kraft Peanut Butter the 2kg size for $4.49!!!

Old Town Market Apr14-19
2/$5 mini watermelons
.69/lb cauliflower

Quality greens 14-19
Okanagan Gold Delicious or Spartan Apples .49/lb
BC Mushrooms $1.99/lb


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi
You've got me wondering where you saw that gorgeous bluebird. I'd love to head out there and see if we can see some too. I'm not sure that I've ever seen one so close.

Sue said...

Hi Heather,
How fun that you like the blue bird picture! It was in a new development side of Black Mountain. There were 3 of them! You go up Loseth to the top. It would be a left hand turn coming from your house. Hope you get some good pictures!