Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 3, 2009

This Week's Sales


Is it just me or is everyone getting a lot of snow this winter. I personally have had the bun with winter. I'm totally ready to switch to spring, or better yet summer. I'm pretty sure my body functions better when the sun is shining!
Now that January has arrived, so should some nice grocery prices. As some of you know I have made a PriceBook, which I hope to go into in another post, which tracks the cycles of grocery items.(Yes, they cycle.)
This month quite a few things cycle down!!! Yeah!
A few deals I found this week are:
Superstore Jan 3-9
Chicken Legs $1/lb
Neilson Yogurt 3/$1
Green grapes $1.68/lb
No Name Ketchup(my family won't eat this,Heinz only, but I use it for cooking meatloaf and anything that asks for ketchup, as well as homemade BBQ sauce) 1L 2/$3
Red Peppers 4 count $2.68
No Name Bacon 500g $2.49
No Name Canned Veg 341-398ml .50!!(this is a great price and it hasn't been this low for quite awhile, I didn't notice a limit)
No Name Oriental Noodles 5/$1(I shudder buying these things, but my kids love them)
Zellers Jan 2-16
Ragu 700ml .97
Shoppers Jan 3-16
Everyday Market Cheese 540g $4.99
For those of you with kids costco has a free diaper sample! Here's the ad from Redflags
Costco Members: Get a Free Sample of Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers from Costco.ca If you're a parent and a Costco member, you can get a free sample of Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers by clicking the link on this page and submitting your information. Costco says the diapers have just been redesigned for better fit and increased comfort for your baby.
Happy Shopping!! Sue

No comments: