Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Shopping Smart Course


Christmas in January!
My family was able to get together last week for Christmas! It was wonderful! A special thanks to Linda for sticking with our weekly, Monday menu planning! I was able to entertain without the stress of what to make! Every meal was preplanned. No worries about defrosting or missing ingredients!
A quick note for your information, I will be presenting in Edmonton on April 4th. To register call Jeanne-Ann at Beulah. 780-486-4010 The cost is usually $5.
Originally, I was a counsellor for the Good Sense program. One of the comments from people after taking the course was that they needed help reducing their actual expenses.I was privileged to be able to write a course to help people reduce expenses, specifically in the area of groceries. We do this by learning menu planning, bulk buying and Pricebook keeping. I have had the joy of presenting in Edmonton, Stony Plain and Kelowna. I am willing to come speak at your business, church or group. Contact me by commenting on this post and I will be in touch.

No comments: