Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Free Things


A flock of birds flew over today!

As, you know free things are fun. After doing my post about tracking finances it was suggested to me that I look into Quicken or some sort of budgeting software. Whenever making a purchase I try to research and price compare it first. While doing this I found a free 3 month trial of both Microsoft Money and Microsoft Home and Student 2007. Use the link below and scroll down to the middle of the page for the free trials. They expire after 3 months.


http://www.microsoft.com/en/ca/default.aspx


Red flag deals had this deal:
1236
Store ratingZellers.com Free Stayfree Pads at Zellers after $2.50 Printable Coupon Grab the $2.50 off printable coupon from the LivingWell.ca and get a package of Stayfree pads for free this week at Zellers! The pads are on sale at Zellers until January 9th for $2.47 each and you can see it on page 12 of the online flyer. The coupon is not store specific, is good for any Stayfree product, and it's directly from Johnson & Johnson which runs the LivingWell.ca site.

No comments: