Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 25, 2011

Saving Money by Combining Deals

So, today I got some flyers! Some would be an understatement! I am swimming in them! So, quickly I would like to post some deals.
Today at Superstore they are having the no tax event. All this week they are having their gas coupon savings. So, combine buying your gifts with no tax today and getting the gas savings! I have found this gas coupon is very worthwhile. Last time they had it it saved me $23.75 at the gas pump, plus I got $3.33 in gas bucks!
Staples has door crashers again, today only. Their Brother Wireless Inkjet 4 in 1 is $29.52. If you need this why not check first at Superstore and price match with no tax?
Staples also has 32GB USB drive for $19.98(I checked, Superstore doesn't carry this one)
Safeway has an offer of buy 2 of their $30 iTunes gift card packs(which contain 3, $10 cards) and get them for $15 off. So that would be $60-$15=$45 for 6 gift cards. Might make nice stocking stuffers or you can save them for upcoming birthdays. I called Superstore and they said they would match this deal as long as I have the flyer in hand.
 Rexall has a coupon for the iTunes cards also. Their deal is buy $30(3X$10)and get $5 off. Maybe a better idea if you don't need 6???
Toys R Us will match any advertised price. They have the spend $100 get a $15 gift card that must be used between Dec 2-15th and you must spend $50.(Toys R Us now has airmiles)
What I do is shop when there are sales like these. In the past I then tried to be efficient and wrap at the same time...BAD IDEA...now I wait and watch the flyers to be sure my item doesn't drastically drop in price. If it does I ask them to price match or return it.
What are your ideas for shopping smart at Christmas???






No comments: