Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 21, 2011

Keeping a monthly tally....Budget Talk

Again....by M.
So, it's November...only 2 months left in 2011. How's your spending? I have always found that when I keep track it seems to keep me on track!So,for November I am going to keep close watch!  One of the ways I will accomplish this is that I am doing a survey on spending habits. I do this every three months(I think that's right). I get paid a small amount to relay how I spent my money that month. Not only do I find it interesting, I also tend to do better those months! How about you? How do you keep track? Why not try it for one month.  Try tracking everything that you spend money on. If you do it for November and December you'll have a pretty good idea of how to budget for 2012.

No comments: