Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Zweet Money Saving App Now Available for Android Devices

Zweet money saving app now available for Android devices The Zweet money saving app is now available for Android devices. I have been using it on my Ipad for awhile now and really like it. As you know there are quite a few money saving apps out now.
1.Checkout 51 was one of the first, and is available on Apple and Android devices(if you haven't signed up and want to my personal link is here you will get $5 for signing up before Sept 3 and uploading a receipt within 60 days.)
2.Snap Saves also available on Apple and Android devices
3. Cart Smart available only on Apple devices
4. Zweet now available on both Apple and Android devices

Every little bit helps these days with our ever rising grocery costs. I find the easiest way to use these rebate apps is to sit down when I get home from grocery shopping(who doesn't need to sit down after that!?) and quickly scan my receipts for any qualifying purchases.
The things I like about Zweet are that they usually always include fresh produce in their rebates, and they don't sell out like the Checkout 51 and Snap Saves ones do(at least not yet). I have been a member of Zweet since April and haven't yet cashed out. Cash out is at $20. I am at $14.25.
Checkout 51 I have cashed out $85.75 so far this year.
Cart Smart $10.50
Snap Saves $22.50
That's a total of $133.00 in cash rebates on groceries I was buying anyways! No coupons required! But, if you use them you can double your savings!
Do you use these apps?


No comments: