Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Twongo


Well, another deal I just stumbled upon thanks to a friend's email,is this group buying site called Twongo.

How does it work?

You sign up to get their daily deals and they send you an email telling you what the daily deal is. Here is a deal from today. If you click on the sign up link above you will get $5 and I will get $5 when you make your first purchase. I have seen great deals on this site and have benefited from getting their daily emails. The more people buy something the lower the price goes and you aren't charged until the deal ends. A word of caution the time left shown in the right hand corner, isn't always true. I think each deal is a limited quantity so if it sells out the deal is done. At Christmas there was a fantastic deal on Chapters gift cards on one of these daily deal sites and by the time I blogged and you went to buy it was gone! That's why it's better to get your own daily emails so you have a chance to get the deals.
I am happy that there is something for our city, you can check and see if Twongo is in your city by clicking on the Choose Your City at the top of the Twongo page.If it isn't in your city yet you can still join and they will start sending you the deals as soon as it is in your city. Hope this saves you some $$$$!

No comments: