Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Order







Today we drove past a garage sale, must I even say we stopped?? Of course we did! I found this wonderful solid wood cupboard for $5!!!! Since moving to this house I have not found my cupboards to be ideal for my baking center.(Everything I need to bake is all together.)


I got the idea for a baking center when I read Confessions of an Organized Homemaker. In the drawers are measuring cups, salt, baking soda, baking powder, paper muffin cups, and measuring spoons.

Order is so motivating! With everything in it's place and handy I might just make the kids some cookies!



Today at the grocery store a lady told me she heard on the radio that sugar prices will rise drastically. Right now at Superstore the little 2Kg bag is $1.49(limit 1)My kids and I each bought one!

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a great idea, Sue. I think I need a baking centre too. ;-) What a garage sale find, I love finding solid wood pieces at garage sales.

Sue said...

Thanks Heather! I haven't really garage saled this year and this was fun!

Anonymous said...

Dear mtrs walters I love your blog it really rocks

posted by missys friend savannah