Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Free Replacement Parts!

Last year we bought a kitchen faucet from Costco. It's one of those with the long head that you can pull out to spray around the sink. Well, last week it started doing some sporadic spraying! Hubby took it apart and found out it was a check valve! I found the original manual(I know this seems like a miracle in itself, but years ago I was told to file them alphabetically and I actually did!)
I called the 1-866 number today and they said they would send out the part right away!! No payment was ever discussed! The company is WR and the phone number is 1-866-789-2273(care).They are in Montreal. I didn't need my receipt or anything! Just what part was broken for what model #!!!!That's happy!

No comments: