Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Flight Sales!!!


Posted by Picasa This picture was taken on the road from Radium. My husband was fascinated with it on the way to Radium and made sure we stopped on the way back to take this picture! Turns out we have almost the exact painting!!!


This week I was researching for a hot weather destination trip we hope to take in the future. In the past we have rented Rick Steve's DVDs from the library. They are great and very informative. I was wondering if he had anything about Hawaii and stumbled upon his podcast!(It's free on itunes, just search Rick Steve's in the store)Well, if you are an itunes user you know that it will give you suggestions for other podcasts you might like. On there I found Frommer's travel guide(also free) podcast. I searched through the episode guide and found one on air flight deals!! There's this fantastic website called http://www.airfarewatchdog.com/ where they will email you the best deals to destinations you wish to travel. I entered 3, but you can probably enter more. On their site they feature the top 50 deals, which they have researched, as well as the deal of the day! Some are almost free! (Mostly USA)I am looking forward to following this! I am curious to see if I will get a WestJet birthday sale email on Saturday from them. Another website to try is www.travelzoo.com they will send you a weekly top 20 if you sign up. For vacation packages go to www.selloffvacations.com www.canadatravels.com www.traveltst.ca www.escapes.ca www.travelocity.ca Do you have special ways you search for savings on travel? Leave a comment. Happy Flying!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the kind of picture that Steve would take! I love it!

Thanks for the tip on the airfares, I've signed up... Deb

Anonymous said...

I love it that you stop for things like this. Terry's a kindred spirit.

Anonymous said...

...as are you!