Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Organizing Your Freezer








What a way to save money!!! Stop wasting stuff in your freezer! I was menu planning and digging through my freezer this week and thinking I have got to get this organized. I've tried those cute charts, you know where you fill everything in one day while you are feeling in the mood, but you never add or subtract things after that.....So, I did what I always do when I'm looking for a new idea, I googled it! I came across an organizing tip that's sooo exciting. Food fridge magnets! The website said you could just cut out pictures of food you have in your freezer out of flyers then buy sheets of magnets at your craft store. The magnet can be cut to size and the cut out picture taped to it and voila! Your very own food fridge magnet! Want to do this cheaper? Reuse those useless fridge magnets! ( if you are like me, have tons of!!)I used these emotion magnets in the upper right corner. Now the front of your freezer has the pictures of the food inside and the side is where the magnets go when things are taken out! How hard could it be?? You are now saving electricity, as you no longer need to stand there with the freezer door open, wondering what's inside! I am hoping this works!




No comments: