Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Roses!! 9 for $5

Who doesn't like to receive roses??? Well, I don't enjoy them when they cost someone an arm and leg to buy them. But, 9 roses(with baby's breath and greenery) for $5...those I enjoy? It's especially fun to treat a few gals with a lovely bunch.Brighten someone's day..... Tomorrow only at Safeway you can buy a limit of 3 bunches. Go early as they sell out quickly...Last time my sister in law and I went and bought different colors and then mixed and matched them to get the bouquet above. They had this deal in  July and August...I am happy to see it's back! It even beats Costco's  deal of  24 for $17.99!
Also, for the Friday only deals they have the Lucerene butter 2/$5(limit 4) and Rye Bread 4/$5.  

No comments: