Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Quick Update

Hi All,
I am writing quickly to let you know a few things.

$5 night ski($10 for rentals) is back at Big White starting this Friday,Jan 7,2011. All the details are here.

Shopper's is having there Tell a Friend Event next week. Sign up and then spend $20 on Jan 11,12,13 and you get 5000 points for yourself. Every friend you refer that signs up and spends $20 you get another 5000 points. Remember 8000 points is $10 worth of free merchandise.
My shopping list will look like this
My favorite bread Dempster's Ancient Grains is $1.50(until Feb 3 don't know if this is the same for every store) so I will buy 6 to freeze. Then a 4L of milk is usually $3.99. Sounds like Five Alive and Fruitopia will be .99 so we will need 3 of those. Eggs are going to be $1.99 so I will get 2. The total is $19.94, so I need a teensy bit more to reach the $20. That was easy and everything is a good price.

I will be taking a little time off and be back to blogging Jan 17th!

No comments: