Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Menu Planning and This Week's Sales

Sun anyone? I am craving the sun and some heat! I don't think I'm the only one. I follow a blogger in Hawaii and he said it was too cold to exercise!!

A new week is starting and I want to encourage you to menu plan. Try it just this week. Keep it simple.
1.Make easy things, and use your Crockpot for busy days.
2.Shop at home first. Go through your pantry,freezer and fridge.
3.Plan a pasta day
4.Plan a meatless meal
5.Only try one new recipe
6.Use your fridge, not your microwave to defrost
7.Use things that are on sale this week
Shoppers
Life tuna 170g .88
Bio Life Double rolls of Toilet Paper 12s $4.47 limit 4
Zellers
White swan toilet paper and paper towel 2/$1
Save On
Asapargus $1.88/lb
Salmon Fillets Wild Pacific 454g $3.99 lowest is $3.43
Superstore
Blade Roast $1.98/lb(lowest is $1.68/lb)
Charmin Toilet Paper 16 doubles $7.49
Delissio Pizzas $4.97 limit 2

Happy Shopping! Sue

1 comment:

Jeff9 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.